Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Review: Fresh Breath Oxyfresh

Review: Fresh Breath Oxyfresh

Fresh Breath OxyFresh.  Oxyfresh was founded 1986 by two gentlemen located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, The company is owned by its employees and top sales leaders. It does follow a business philosophy that allows its direct sellers to obtain personal wealth based on royalty income, which is considered multi-level marketing.

Here is one testimonial form the website. “My office and I have just signed up with Oxyfresh here in Oklahoma City. As a dental hygienist, I had been searching over a year for a dental hygiene line I could recommend to my patients. I had strict requirements, ends up, Oxyfresh was the only company that could fill the order. And goodness has it! No one in Oklahoma sold Oxyfresh as far as I knew, so I signed up myself then got directed to Dr. Mike Bonner from Texas. He has been my mentor since.” Fresh Breath with Oxyfresh is possible and the products have good reviews. 

OxyFresh also has an affiliate program. From their website: “Oxyfresh has been making a difference by formulating the highest quality health and wellness products for more than 25 years. But our mission goes beyond making great products that support optimum health while allowing people to create financial security. As a company, we are proud of our commitment to do our part in making the world a better place through establishing meaningful, lasting partnerships.”


Interesting also, they also have fresh breath oxyfresh for your pet. From their website: “Because clean teeth and fresh breath are the unmistakable sign of a healthy pet, veterinarian recommended Oxyfresh pet oral products are the choice that just can’t be beat. Completely safe, positively proven and enthusiastically endorsed by pet professionals and pet lovers everywhere, our revolutionary oral care products are the answer to a healthier, happier pet. “ I have read a number of online reviews, and oxy fresh passes the test.